Model Home: 16216 Manor Road, Overland Park, KS 66085
Model Home Hours: Wed – Sun 12-5pm or by appointment
School District: Blue Valley
Blue River Elementary, Blue Valley Middle, Blue Valley High School
Kansas City Power & Light (Electric)
Kansas Gas Service (Gas)
Water One (Water)
Johnson County Wastewater (Sewer)
Time Warner Cable, Google Fiber, AT&T (Cable)
Builders: Outside builders welcome with developer approval. Looking for a builder? See our list of current builders on our Builder page.
You might think you’ve seen all of the existing new home opportunities in Johnson County. Yet if you haven’t yet explored the Communities of River Ridge, you’re missing out on one of the area’s best-kept secrets. The three neighborhoods—The Enclave of Sunset Hills, Sunset Hills at River Ridge and High Point Estates—are tucked into the rolling hills just off of 159st Street, giving homeowners delightful views of the surrounding terrain while putting them within minutes of the shopping, dining and services along the flourishing 151st and 159th Street corridor.
Amenities package includes two stocked fishing lakes, play area, volleyball court, swimming pool and two tennis courts. HOA fees are $500/year and include all of the above amenities plus trash pick up and curbside recycling.
Looking for a new home? Please check out our ‘Available Properties‘ page where you can find the current list of available spec homes, pricing and details. Looking to build? We offer some of the most unique lots in Johnson County. Please visit our Plat Maps page for lot availability, size and pricing. Outside local builders welcome with developer approval.
Looking for a builder? Visit our Builder page for a list of builders who are currently building in the community. Want to use your own local builder? You bet, with developer approval.
Escape the hectic pace of daily life and explore all that the Communities of River Ridge have to offer. Then, consider yourself in on the secret.
Enclave of Sunset Hills Building Requirements**
Ranch: 2,650 sq. .
Reverse 1.5: 3,000 sq. . with a minimum of 2,200 sq. . on main floor
1.5 story: 3,400 sq. . with a minimum of 2,200 sq. . on main floor
2 story: 3,700 sq. . with a minimum of 1,800 sq. . on main floor
• All home elevations will be primarily stone, brick or stucco. Front to have a minimum of 25% stone, rock or brick.
• Minimum landscaping allowance for front and side elevations to be $3,500 (does not include sprinkler system or retaining walls).
• All homeowners are required to use the community approved mailbox.
Sunset Hills Building Requirements**
Ranch: 2,400 sq. .
Reverse 1.5 : 2,800 sq. . with a minimum of 2,000 sq. . on main floor
1 story: 3,000 sq. . with a minimum of 2,200 sq. . on main floor
2 story: 3,300 sq. . with a minimum of 1,800 sq. . on main floor
• All home front elevations will be primarily stone, brick or stucco.
• Side and rear elevation to have Developer approved siding (minimum Smartsiding).
• Minimum landscaping allowance for front and side elevations to be $2,500 (does not include sprinkler system or retaining walls).
High Point Estates of River Ridge
Requirements for both the Enclave & Sunset Hills phases:
• All homes to have a 3 or more car garage spaces.
• Roofi ng material – concrete tile, slate roofs, or approved look –a likes. Allowed composition are: Grand Sequoia, Grand Manor, Presidential, Camelot I or II.
** is is only a partial review of the Design & Building requirements. Contact us for complete details of all Design &
Style of homes allowed: We encourage a mix of custom designed, historically de nable architectural looks. We feel this will give the community the most unique and authentic personality. All homes must have approval from the architectural review board and/or developer. Contemporary designs will be discouraged.